LICENSES and APPROVALS
- Drone Up Pty Ltd is a fully licensed company by Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
- Operator’s certificate: CASA.UOC.0161. Drone Up Pty Ltd can operate commercially anywhere in Australia.
- UAV Controller Certificate of Authorisation issued by CASA on 08 January 2015 to Mario Costa.
- The UAV Controller has also an Aircraft Radio Operators Certificate (AROC). Subject to CASA approval, Drone Up Pty Ltd may be able to obtain area approval to fly in the vicinity of controlled airspace.
- Drone Up Pty Ltd has CASA approval (subject to conditions) to operate within 3 NM (Nautic Miles) of non-towered aerodromes within Australia..
- Safety is our priority number one when delivering services.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO DRONEUP YOUR BUSINESS?
- To gain an edge over your competitors;
- To grow your business;
- To provide another perspective of your services and products to clients;
- To help your clients to make informed decision about purchasing services and products;
- To demonstrate your business is applying a cutting edge technology to improve position in the marketplace.
- To demonstrate your business is investing in cost effective technological solutions to improve business’ returns; and
- To be ahead of competitors;
“DRONEUP YOUR BUSINESS”
General conditions of aircraft operation:
- The operation of the aircraft is limited to visual line of sight in day of Visual Meteorological Conditions;
- The aircraft must not fly closer than 30 metres of vehicles, boats, buildings or people;
- The aircraft should not fly higher than 400 feet or 120 metres;
- The operations should not be carried out within 5.5 km of an airfield or helicopter landing pad;
- The aircraft should not be operated over populous area.
Specific conditions of aircraft operation (outside general condition of operation):
- To be approved by Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
A MESSAGE FROM OUR MANAGER
Our mission: “Deliver tailor made services to client better than anyone else”
We will help business to deliver services and products:
1- In a safer manner (i.e inspection of tall and dangerous infrastructures); and
2- More efficiently (i.e integrate aerial videos and photos into reports).
We will also help businesses to provide an exciting and sophisticate aerial perspective of their services and products to the market.
We are here to help you because we do care about your needs and challenges.
DRONEUP YOUR BUSINESS